- 2011: West Virginia University, undergraduate education
- 2015: M.D., Marshall University School of Medicine
- 2015 - 2018: Pediatric residency, Marshall University School of Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- August, 2018 - Present: Liberty Sharonville Pediatrics
There are many aspects of being a pediatrician that makes Dr. Phillips thankful for her job every single day. Most of all, she is thankful for the trust that exists between herself, her patients, and their parents. It is such an honor to be involved in each child’s life, and to watch them grow into the successful, well-rounded beings they are each meant to be.
- Dr. Phillips and her husband have been married since 2016, but have actually known each other since they were children. They enjoy spending time with their family and friends, attending sporting events, and spoiling their two dogs, Crosby and Layla. They are so excited to be settling down in the Cincinnati area, and look forward to starting their own family soon.