- 1980: B.S., Xavier University, Cincinnati
- 1984: M.D., University of Cincinnati
College of Medicine
- 1984 - 1987: Residency, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
- 1987 - Present: Liberty Sharonville Pediatrics
- 2011: Named a “Top Doctor” in Pediatrics by Cincinnati Magazine
Dr. Fernandez feels that every day she is given the opportunity to witness newborn babies metamorphosize into inquisitive toddlers, gradeschoolers then finally young adults. She rejoices in each child's unique traits, gifts and individuality and admires their courage and zeal. Our children are our hope for the future and she feels privileged to be a part of their lives .
- Dr. Fernandez is blessed with a wonderful husband of over 30 years and three beautiful daughters. Her interests include cooking, gardening, yoga and the love of family.