Lauren A. Peck, M.D.
- 1986: A.B., Washington University in St. Louis
* ODK Academic and Leadership Honorary
* Four-year Varsity Volleyball Letter Award
- 1990: M.D., University of Chicago -
Pritzker School of Medicine
* Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society
* American Medical Women’s Association -
Scholastic Achievement Award
- 1990 - 1993: Residency, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
- 1993 - Present: Liberty Sharonville Pediatrics
Dr. Peck loves kids and the innocence, honesty and joy they bring to the office each day. She enjoys teaching, and helping guide parents and children through each age and stage of growing up. She appreciates that each patient is a unique individual and takes the time to get to know each child's strengths, challenges and personality in order to provide the most appropriate advice and treatment.
- Dr. Peck has been happily married to her loving husband since 1993 and has raised two amazing sons who continue to inspire her daily. After years of balancing work, home and volunteering (including Cub Scout den leader, school yearbook editor and hockey parent board member), Dr. Peck is looking forward to some rest and relaxation as an empty-nest mom. She enjoys travel, photography, walking, and spending time with her family.